Reviews and Information on Kingsdown Mattress Company products

kingsdown mattress

Friday, December 18, 2009

PAHB says "Don't buy Kingsdown, they "do not warrant comfort"!" about Kingsdown Body System Mattress

I have had the kingsdown mattress for 7 years the final 3 years we have been really uncomforable each night due to the outrageous trip in the center of the bed. we requested the warrenty pack as well as followed the step by step instructions. A couple of weeks after they sent me the minute revelation me the explain was being denied. They went upon to discuss it me which there seamed to be zero structurally wrong with the mattress as well as which they do not warant comfort. To me the mattress's series the single peculiarity should be comfort. Further some-more they requested my strange sales trip as well as never returned it. So right away we can not have any destiny claims. we did suffer my mattress for the initial 4 years which it supposing comfort, though am right away VERY discontented with Kingsdown. If we instruct to have the mattress which is of high quality, though really worried to nap upon buy Kingsdown, however if we instruct to nap absolutely all night take your buisness elsewhere; may be to the mattress manufacturer which warrents comfort.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment